Michael Minton: Links
- Michael Minton Miracle Foundation
- The Michael Minton Miracle Foundation was established by the Minton Family to honor Michael Minton as well as those effected or living with cancer. We strive to establish excellence and persevere as a leading foundation for those in need.The Michael Minton Miracle Foundation just awarded its first Music Scholarship to Sara Beale,a very talented pianist from Hilliard ,OH.Please make a donation in Michael's honor.
- I'm Too Young for This
- Founded in 2007 by young adult survivors and for young adult survivors, the I'm Too Young For This! Cancer Foundation, iy, is a global leader in the fight against cancer working exclusively on behalf of survivors and their care providers under the age of 40. A TIME Magazine Best 50 Website for 2007, iy has helped bring the cause of 'cancer under 40' to the national spotlight and rallied a new generation of activists to improve advocacy, research and support efforts for this underserved population.
- I'm Too Young for This benefit CD
- We are proud to announce that Michael Minton's song "Dancing in the Sand" will be featured on the "I'm Too Young for This" benefit CD, Vol. 2 which will be available for purchase through the I'm To Young for This organization in early 2009. This is a wonderful organization!
- The Conspiracy Band
- If you are ever in Columbus,OH and want to have the time of your life listening to music...look up Conspiracy. They also do weddings and big events.These guys are as good as it gets....Michaels best band experience ever was playing with Conspiracy at the prestigous
in Coumbus,OH.Conspiracy made Michael's CD release party extra special by opening the night with a 45 minute set.Rodney ,Bill and all the guys and gals that make up this group are a true class act.